We offer Sunday School for children each Sunday at 9:15am in the Parish Center.
Jr. & Sr. High Sunday Bible Study
We meet at 9:15am each Sunday in The Underground (Church Basement).
Jr. High Connect Night
One Sunday evening each month during the school year we meet for a fun activity, pizza and a devotion. Activities include dodge ball, escape room, game nights and more! Check out our church calendar for specific dates and times.
Sr. High Cross Training
Most Wednesdays during the school year we meet at 7:30pm in The Underground for Bible study, discussion and fun.
Sr. High Trip
Every 3 years a group of youth and adults attend the LCMS National Youth Gathering. Held at various locations around the US, the gathering provides thousands of youth and adults the opportunity to come together as a community of God’s people to learn more about Jesus Christ, the Christian faith and their Lutheran identity. On the years that we don't attend the National Youth Gathering, we plan a mission trip to a location in the US which gives youth the opportunity to serve and grow in their faith. Trips have been to both urban and rural areas.
Vacation Bible School
Each year, typically at the end of July, we have Vacation Bible School for children entering preschool thru 5th grade. Our program runs Monday - Friday from 6:00pm - 8:00pm at the Family Life Center. VBS also provides many opportunities for older children and adults to volunteer!
To see all of our upcoming events check our Church Calendar!
Youth and Family Links:
- pluggedinonline.com - for information and reviews on movies, music and television shows from a Christian perspective, this is a great site for parents and youth!
- campluther.org - Camp Luther is most well known for it's summer camp program. Camp Luther's site is also used year-round for a variety of weekend retreats and during the week with Outdoor Education programs for school children. Camp Luther also provides service opportunities and helps people experience the joys of volunteering.
- dare2share.org - Devotional resources for youth and parents and information on Annual Teen Conference in Lincoln.
- cune.edu - Link to Concordia University in Seward, Nebraska.
- ccmmagazine.com - Contemporary Christian Music Magazine.
Be sure to check out additional links on our RESOURCES page!